The MEMBERS ONLY Tasting room and socials obligation to enforce the rules and the policies. It is the duty of the members to know the MEMBERS ONLY rules and policies and to cooperate with the staff in the environment thereof. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of the membership may lead to termination of membership (without refund) at the sole discretion of MEMBERS ONLY Tasting Room and Social.
NOTE: By filling out the form you acknowledge you have read, understand, and will abide by the House Rules. Also, there is a limit of one (1) membership per person. Each member will need to sign up with a unique email address and a valid drivers license, and at least 21 years of age.
Please note: North Carolina requires Private Clubs to renew members annually within 30 days of expiration. We will attempt to renew/charge your $20.00 membership 365 days from today. Gold level membership $200. You are able to manage your account with us to update your information or cancel your membership at any time.
- You must be 21 years of age to enter.
- Payment for MEMBERS ONLY Tasting Room and Social is due upon signing and is non transferable and refundable.
- MEMBERS ONLY Tasting Room and Social annual membership fee is $20. It is charged and renewed 365 days from today.
- MEMBERS ONLY reserves the right to change the hours of the business.
- MEMBERS ONLY reserves the right to amend the contract at anytime. Notice will be given thru email.
- MEMBERS ONLY Tasting Room and Social members are to comply with all local, state, and federal laws. It is MEMBERS ONLY Tasting Room and Social policy that no illegal substances nor material, nor firearms or weapons of any kind, be brought into MEMBERS ONLY.
- MEMBERS ONLY resevers the right to refuse service, as well as access to the business; to any person.
- Unruly, disquieting or nuisance behavior may result in revocation of MEMBERS ONLY membership.
- MEMBERS ONLY reservers the right to revoke any membership, to any person with no refund. Membership may be suspended or revoked for non payment of the bill, breach of this contract, misconduct, unpaid fee or failure to adhere to any rules, regulations, and policies set forth by MEMBERS ONLY Tasting Room and Social.
- To experience MEMBERS ONLY a membership and valid ID or drivers license is required. Each membership allows up to there guest to accompany the member per visit. All parties must comply with our rules and dress code to enter.
- At MEMBERS ONLY we treat all guests equally regardless of race, gender, saxual orientation or sign of zodiac. We're all here to have fun so if something or someone makes you uncomfortable please tell our manage or one of our staff.
- Please use your inside voice. Our bar can get festively loud when everyone is having a good time.
- Social media is great - our drinks are photogenic! Please respect people's privacy when snapping pictures, try not to get them in your shot. We're all celebrating everyone doesn't want to always be seen on social media.
- A quick call from the babysitter is okay, too - but if you need to negotiate a treaty on your cell phone. Please step outside.
- According to NC law we reserve the right to refuse service to a guest who we believe is impaired in any way. Please respect this, we're glad to call you a cab, Uber or Lyft.
- DRESS TO IMPRESS. We have dress code policy everyone can appreciate and enjoy. Why? Because MEMBERS ONLY is stylish, but not stuffy. Must men wear a tie? Well, no - especially if it's polyester. Must women wear Louboutin stilettos? Of course not - but leave the flip flops behind. We will gently turn guests or forgetful Members who arrive in whatever the membership deems inappropriate: t-shirts, team logos, tank tops. When in doubt, take it up notch, something you'd wear on a first date or interview. Nothing you'd wear to bed, to the beach, or bleachers. Nice jeans are welcomed, cool sneakers are allowed.